NEW 2023 Nov Soft Offer – Anthracite Coal – Monthly delivery 50,000 Mt per Month – Origin South Africa – CFR basis.
SCO – Anthracite Coal
We have the pleasure to inform you that our group has negotiated this excellent option related to Anthracite Coal from South Africa as per below terms:
1 Commodity : Anthracite Coal in Bulk
2 Origin : South Africa.
3 Quantity Supply : 50,000 MT for per Month – Total 600,000 Mt
- Coal specifications : Based on ASTM standards measurement as below:
Parameter Unit Guarantee Rejection
Gross Calorific Value % (ARB) 7200 Kcal / Kg < 6800 Kcal / Kg
Total Moisture % (ARB) 12 %
Ash %(ADB) 13 %
Volatile Matter %(ADB) 7 % –
otal Sulfur %(ADB) 1 %
HGI % (ADB) 40-50 –
Size 50 MM
- Trading terms: CFR Basis
- Price: CFR US$ US$ 299 MT
- Payment : LC or DLC – Irrevocable NON transferable or Transferable issued by TOP World Bank and paid 100% at Sight
Load Port Laycan to be considered after 45 to 60 days from the LC opening date.
Seller to appoint SGS / International accredited independent agency at Load port for Cargo analysis at Seller’s cost..
All export taxes, duties and levies on cargo will be borne by the Seller.
- Seller issues SCO Soft Corporate offer signed & sealed
- Buyer issues LOI/RWA with full banking coordinates.
- Seller issues FCO, Buyer signs and return.
- Seller issues SPA, Buyer signs the SPA and sends it back to the Seller.
- Seller issues the final Contract to the Buyer.
- 5. Buyer’s bank issues L/C 100% at sight to the Seller’s bank within 48 hours.
- Shipment begins. Buyer can perform a physical inspection together with SGS at the time of loading of product.