NEW 2023 Sep Soft Offer – Steam Coal NCV (ARB) 5500 – 5300 Kcal / Kg) -12 Months from 55,000 MT to 300,000 MT per month – Origin Indonesia – CFR Main Chinese Ports..
SCO – Steam Coal
We have the pleasure to inform you that our group has negotiated this excellent option related to Steam Coal from Indonesia.
1 Commodity : Indonesian Steam Coal in Bulk – NCV (ARB) 5500 – 5300 Kcal / Kg)
2 Origin : Kalimantan, Indonesia.
3 Quantity Supply : 55,000 MT +/- 10% – after successful trial shipment can supply long term – quantity as per Buyers requirement
- Coal Specifications : Based on ASTM standards measurement as below:
Specification Basis Parameter Rejection
Net Calorific Value NCVARB 5,500 Kcal/Kg 5,300 Kcal/Kg
Total Moisture ARB 16 >20
Inherent Moisture ADB 8- 12% No Rejection
Ash Content ADB 10 >16%
Volatile Matter ADB 35 >45%
Fixed Carbon ADB By Difference
Total Sulphur ADB 0,5% >1.0%
HGI 45 50%
Size 0-50 mm 90% Min
- Trial Shipment : 55,000 MT +/- 10 % to 80,000 MT +/- 10%
Loading Port of Vessel: Safe Port from East/South Kalimantan Indonesia.
- Contract : 12 Months – Quantity as per Buyer’s requirement from 55,000 MT to 300,000 MT per month.
- Price: CFR 1 SF Port (Main Ports), China, USD 100 / MT
- Payment : LC At Sight 100%, Irrevocable, Non Transferable or Transferable from a TOP Worldwide bank. 100% Payable against the Shipping & Export Documents at Load port
- Loading Port : 1 SF Port (One Safe Port) East / Central Kalimantan (Seller’s Option).
- Destination port: 1 SF Port (One Safe Port) China. TBA by Buyer) Discharge Rate (24,000 MT per Day) – Assured by Buyers (TBA).
- Quality Inspection: By SGS / CCIC or equivalent Agency at Load port on account of the Seller.
- Loading Laycan : 20-25 Days after issuance of L/C.
- Quality and Quantity Surveyor : By SGS/CCIC.
- Seller issues SCO Soft Corporate offer signed & sealed
1.- LOI (Letter of Intent) From Buyer.
2.- FCO (Full Corporate Offer) from Seller.
3.- Signed and Sealed FCO to be returned by Buyer to the Seller as an Official acceptance of the offer.
4.- Draft Sale and Purchase contract from Seller to Buyer for review and finalization of clauses by both parties with mutual consent.
5.- Draft LC to be submitted by Buyer for acceptance and approval from Seller’s bank. Accepted / Approved LC Format be made part of Executed SPA.
6.- Execution of SPA by both the parties.
7.- Execution of Shipment by Seller as per SPA