NEW 2023 SCO Brazilian Sugar ICUMSA 45 – 50,000 Mt SPOT – Origin Brazil – CIF basis
SCO – Sugar ICUMSA 45
COMMODITY: Cane Sugar
- ICUMSA 45
- Port Santos
- Port Paranagua or similar Brazil Delivery
Irrevocable DLC/LC – Irrevocable Transferable issued by TOP World Bank and paid 100% at Sight
- Seller issues 2% PB to buyer’s bank after receiving operative financial instrument from buyer’s bank.
PRICE: US$ 405 Pmt
PACKING: 50 kg bags
DELIVERY: INCOTERM 2010
- Seller and Buyer mutually agree that SGS or an internationally recognized first class independent surveyor company shall be appointed at loading port, to assess the quality and quantity of the cargo according to the provisions herein stated.
- Seller pays SGS or similar inspection cost at loading port
- Seller issues SCO Soft Corporate offer
- Buyer issues LOI/CPO with RWA.
- Seller issues Draft Contract.
- Buyer signs the Draft Contract and sends it back to the Seller.
- Seller issues the final Contract to the Buyer.
- 5. Buyer’s bank issues and sends by swift the non-operative L/C 100% at sight to the Seller’s bank within 48 hours.
- Seller posts Performance Bond (PB) for the value of 2 % and LC becomes operative.
- Shipment begins. Buyer can perform a physical inspection together with SGS at the time of loading of product.