2023 Soft Offer – May SCO – Acacia Wood Chips/Paper Pulp – 40,000 BDMT per month – Origin Vietnam – FOB & CIF Basis.
SCO – WOOD CHIP FOR PAPER PULP
We have the pleasure to inform you that our group has negotiated this excellent option related to Wood Chip from Vietnam-
COMMODITY: Acacia Wood Chips (PAPER)
SHIPPING TERMS: Nghi Son – Quy Nhon Port in Viet Nam
MONTHLY QUANTITY: 40,000 BDMT /one month # 480.000 MDMT/12 month
Loading port: Nghi Son, Quy Nhon Port in Viet Nam
PACKING: By bulk vessel (20.000 BDMT/shipment)
PRICES: FOB USD 134 BDMT and CIF USD 164/BDMT China main ports
DELIVERY TIME: First trip :20 days after LC opening, Partial shipments are allowed
PAYMENT TERMS: LC at sight, Irrevocable, or NOT Transferable paid 100% at sight by TOP World Bank.
Shipping document: A full set of the following documents will be submitted:
- Commercial invoice
- Packing list
- Bill of loading (B/L) on board
- Certificate of origin issued by the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Certificate of Quantity/Weight in issue by the third party: CCIC/SGS at loading ports.
- Certificate of Moisture in issued by CCIC/SGS at loading ports.
Contract Duration: 1 Year to 3 Year
Performance Bond: 2% of one Shipment
- Wood chips sizes above 38.1 mm: 6% max air dry weight or less;
- Wood chips sizes of 9.5 mm to 38.1mm: 80% min air dry weight or more;
- Wood chips sizes of 4.8mm to 9.5mm: 10% max air dry weight or less;
- Wood chips sizes below 4.8mm: 3% max air dry weight or less;
- Bark & rot: 1% max air dry weight or less;
- Wood chips thickness above 8mm: 9% max air dry weight or less.
- Seller issues SCO Soft Corporate offer signed & sealed
- Buyer issues LOI/ICPO.
- Seller issues Draft Contract.
- Buyer signs the Draft Contract and sends it back to the Seller.
- Seller issues the final Contract to the Buyer.
- 5. Buyer’s bank issues and sends by swift the non-operative L/C 100% at sight to the Seller’s bank within 48 hours.
- Seller posts Performance Bond (PB) for the value of 2 % and LC becomes operative.
- Shipment begins. Buyer can perform a physical inspection together with SGS at the time of loading of product.