SCO – Steam Coal
We have the pleasure to inform you that our group has negotiated this excellent option related to Steam Coal from Indonesia.
1 Commodity : Indonesian Steam Coal in Bulk – GCV (ARB) 5800 – 5600 Kcal / Kg
2 Origin : Kalimantan, Indonesia.
3 Quantity Supply : 55,000 MT ×/- 10% – after successful trial shipment can supply long term – quantity as per Buyer’s requirement
- Coal specifications : Based on ASTM standards measurement as below:
Specification Unit Typical Rejection
Gross Calorific Value ARB 5,800 Kcal/Kg 5,600 Kcal/Kg
Net Calorific Value ARB 5,500 Kcal/Kg 5,300 Kcal/Kg
Total Moisture ARB 16-18
Inherent Moisture ADB 8- 12% No Rejection
Ash Content ADB 14 >16%
Volatile Matter ADB 35-45% No Rejection
Fixed Carbon ADB By Difference
Total Sulphur ADB 0,8% >1.0%
HGI 40-45 Approx
Size 0-50 mm 90%
- Loading Port of Vessel: Safe Port from East/South Kalimantan Indonesia.
- Price: CFR US$ 146 MT Main Chinese Ports
- Payment : LC At Sight 100%, Irrevocable, Non Transferable or Transferable from a TOP Worldwide bank.
- Loading Laycan : 20-25 Days after issuance of L/C.
- Quality and Quantity Surveyor : By SGS/CCIC.
- Seller issues SCO Soft Corporate offer signed & sealed
- Buyer issues LOI/RWA with full banking coordinates.
- Seller issues FCO, Buyer signs and return.
- Seller issues SPA, Buyer signs the SPA and sends it back to the Seller.
- Seller issues the final Contract to the Buyer.
- 5. Buyer’s bank issues L/C 100% at sight to the Seller’s bank within 48 hours.
- Shipment execution as per agreed Laycan between parties with 20-25 days after LC opening date for logistics of cargo from Mine to port.
Thanks for your attention and remain in contact for further advances.
Luis O. Benavente
CEO / CORPORATE ITC
WhatsAPP / Phone: +56 9 71572892