SCO – WOOD CHIP FOR PAPER PULP
2023 Soft Offer – New Forestry Group – Acacia Wood Chips/Paper Pulp – 40,000 BDMT per month – Origin Vietnam – FOB Basis.
We have the pleasure to inform you that our group has negotiated this excellent option related to Wood Chip from Vietnam-
COMMODITY: Acacia Wood chips (PAPER)
SHIPPING TERMS: Nghi Son – Quy Nhon Port in Viet Nam
ORIGIN: Viet Nam
MONTHLY QUANTITY: 40,000 BDMT /one month # 480.000 MDMT/12 month
Loading port: Nghi Son, Quy Nhon Port in Viet Nam
PACKING: By bulk vessel (20.000 BDMT/shipment)
TARGET PRICE: Market price FOB USD 170 / BDMT
DELIVERY TIME: First trip :25 days after LC opening, Partial shipment is allowed
PAYMENT TERMS: 100% LC at sight , Irrevocable ,Transferable or NOT Transferable.
DOCUMENT : CO, Packing list, 2 SGS report: Quantity/Weight and Moisture, Commercial
invoice, Bill of loading on board, Phytosanitation, Fumigation,
Moisture % : 45% – 55%
Rot & Bark: 1 % max
Fines <4.8mm: 3% max
Pins 4.8mm- 9.5mm: 10%max
Pins 9.5mm- 38.1 mm: 80%max
Over size > 38.1mm: 6% max
Thickness above 8.0 mm: 9% max
Foreign objects and others: No
Contract Duration: 1 year to 3 years
Performance Bond : 2% of one Shipment
0. Seller issues SCO Soft Corporate offer signed & sealed
1. Buyer issues LOI/ICPO.
2. Seller issues Draft Contract.
3. Buyer signs the Draft Contract and sends it back to the Seller.
4. Seller issues the final Contract to the Buyer.
5. Buyer’s bank issues and sends by swift the non-operative L/C 100% at sight to the Seller’s bank within 48 hours.
6. Seller posts Performance Bond (PB) for the value of 2 % and LC becomes operative.
7. Shipment begins. Buyer can perform a physical inspection together with SGS at the time of loading of product.