NEW Nov’11, 2022 Soft Offer – Anthracite Coal – Monthly delivery 40,000 Mt per Month – Origin Indonesia – FOB MV Indonesia.
SCO – Anthracite Coal
We have the pleasure to inform you that our group has negotiated this excellent option related to Anthracite Coal from Indonesia. Miner group is R,W & A as per below terms:
1 Commodity : Indonesian Anthracite Coal in Bulk
2 Origin : Kalimantan, Indonesia.
3 Quantity Supply : 40,000 MT for per Month – Total 480,000 Mt
- Coal specifications : Based on ASTM standards measurement as below:
Parameter Unit Typical Rejection
Gross Calorific Value % (ARB) 7700 Kcal / Kg < 7500 Kcal / Kg
Total Moisture % (ARB) 9 % > 10 %
Inherent Moisture %(ADB) 6-10 % –
Ash %(ADB) 7 % > 12%
Volatile Matter %(ADB) 12 % –
Fixed Carbon % (ADB) By Difference By Difference
Total Sulfur %(ADB) 0.8 % > 1.0%
HGI % (ADB) 40-50 –
Size 0-50 MM 90 %
- Trading terms: FOB MV Indonesia
- Price: FOB MV Indonesia US$ US$318 MT
- Payment :LC at Sight (Irrevocable, Transferable, and Confirmed) Payable against loading port documents at Load port
Load Port Laycan to be considered after 25 days from the LC opening date. This is for logistics of Coal from Mine to Stock pile near the port for loading.
Seller to appoint SGS / International accredited independent agency at Load port for Cargo analysis / survey etc at seller’s cost. The reports accessible to Buyer.
Buyer reserves the right to appoint any agency / rep to inspect / analysis / witness loading etc if they so wish, at their own cost.
- Seller issues SCO Soft Corporate offer signed & sealed
- Buyer issues LOI/RWA with full banking coordinates.
- Seller issues FCO, Buyer signs and return.
- Seller issues SPA, Buyer signs the SPA and sends it back to the Seller.
- Seller issues the final Contract to the Buyer.
- 5. Buyer’s bank issues L/C 100% at sight to the Seller’s bank within 48 hours.
- Shipment begins. Buyer can perform a physical inspection together with SGS at the time of loading of product.