NEW 2023 Soft Offer – Manganese Ore 42% – 50,000 Mt monthly – Origin Brazil – FOB basis.
SCO – Manganese Ore 42%
We have this offer open only for Few days with Outstanding Price & Conditions.
|Product||Total Qty||Monthly Order||FOB||Value US$ / Mts|
- Country of Origin: Brazil (only)
- Total Contract Quantity: 1,800,000 Metric Tons (MT) – R&E
- Monthly Delivery: 50,000 MT/month
- Duration of Contract: 12 months contract
- Terms of Delivery: FOB – Brazil- Santos inside Port
- Packing: Bulk
- Payment Terms: By Irrevocable, bank to bank, Non Transferable (L/C), MT-103, issued by Bank, payable at sight against shipping documents and satisfactory SGS inspection reports at Port of
- Delivery Terms: 35-45
- Inspection: Quality, quantity, weight, & photo by SGS or equivalent at seller cost upon departure at Port of Loading.
- Insurance: 110%
- Seller’s Guarantee: Performance Bond by Seller of 2%
- Quality: Export Quality
- Required shipping documents: One set of the following shipping documents consisting of two originals and two non-negotiable copies must be furnished by the Seller:
- Commercial Invoice established by Seller.
- Bill of Lading from shipment
- Certificate of weight and quality issued by SGS or
Al2O3 8% max
Sio2 15% max
Fe 5% max
P 0.20% max
S 0.10% max
CaO 1% max
MgO 1% max
Moisture 8% max
Mineral ore Size
10-110mm 70% min.
Below 10mm 30% max
- Seller issues SCO Soft Corporate offer signed & sealed
- Buyer issues LOI/RWA with full banking coordinates and permission for Soft probe.
- Seller issues Draft Contract.
- Buyer signs the Draft Contract and sends it back to the Seller.
- Seller issues the final Contract to the Buyer.
- 5. Buyer’s bank issues and sends by swift the non-operative L/C 100% at sight to the Seller’s bank within 48 hours.
- Seller posts Performance Bond (PB) for the value of 2 % and LC becomes operative.
- Shipment begins. Buyer can perform a physical inspection together with SGS at the time of loading of product.