NEW 2022 Mar’22 Soft Offer – Soybean # 2 NON GMO – UP to 100,000 Mt in monthly basis each – Origin Brazil – CIF basis.
SCO – Soybean # 2 NGMO- Wheat & Sugar
We have this offer open only for Few days with Outstanding Price & Conditions.
|Product||Total Qty||Monthly Order||Destination Port||Value US$ / Mts|
|Soybean NGMO||1,200,000||100,000||China Main Ports||570|
|Sugar ICUMSA 45
|1,200,000||100,000||Mediterranean Ports||320 SBLC
|Milling Wheat||600,000||50,000||Mediterranean Ports||445|
- Country of Origin: Brazil (only)
- Total Contract Quantity: 1,200,000 Metric Tons (MT)
- Monthly Delivery: 100,000 MT/month
- Duration of Contract: 12 months contract
- Terms of Delivery: CIF Any Chinese Port
- Packing: Bulk
- Payment Terms: By Irrevocable, bank to bank, Transferable (DLC), MT-103, issued by Bank, payable at sight against shipping documents and satisfactory SGS inspection reports at Port of
- Delivery Terms: 35 to 45
- Inspection: Quality, quantity, weight, & photo by SGS or equivalent at seller cost upon departure at Port of Loading.
- Insurance: 110%
- Seller’s Guarantee: Performance Bond by Seller of 2%
- Quality: Export Quality / AQSIQ certificate
- Required shipping documents: One set of the following shipping documents consisting of two originals and two non-negotiable copies must be furnished by the Seller:
- Commercial Invoice established by Seller.
- Bill of Lading from shipment
- Certificate of weight and quality issued by SGS or
SPECIFICATIONS NONGMO SOYA BEANS
YEAR OF THE CROP 2020/2021
PROTEIN CONTENT 36% MINIMUM
MOISTURE CONTENT 13% MAX
TOTAL WEIGHT 695G MINIMUM LINER TOTAL
SPLIT 20.0% MAXIMUM
COLOUR 2% MAXIMUM
OIL CONTENT 18.5% BASIS, 18% MINIMUM
HUSK NO HUSK
MOISTURE 13% MAXIMUM
DAMAGE KERNELS 8.0% MAXIMUM
HEAT DAMAGE KERNELS 5.0% MAXIMUM
FOREING MATERIAL 2.0% MAXIMUM
NON GMO SEED NUMBER WITH CERTIFICATE.
INDICATIVE VALUES BY THE NATURE OF THE PRODUCT
STANDARD EXPORT QUALITY CROPS SHOULD BE CLEAN AND FREE FROM ANY STRANGE
MATTER, TASTE OR ODOR. NO ROCK, GRAVEL, SAND, PIECES OF WOOD OR ANY PARTICLES THAT ARE HARMFUL TO HUMAN CONSUMPTION
PORT OF LOADING – ANY PORT AS PER SELLER’S CHOICE. THE FIRST SHIPMENT DELIVERY ON May15TH 2022 TO CHINA PORT.
DUTIES AND DEMURRAGE: ALL DIRECT / INDIRECT TAXES, DUTIES, DEMURRAGE OR ANY INCIDENTAL EXPENSES IMPOSED / LEVIED BY THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN SHALL BE BORNE BY THE SELLER INCLUDING LOADING AND UNLOADING CHARGES, TRANSPORTAION CHARGES, PENALTY, DEMMURAGE IMPOSED BY SHIPPING LINER OR LOCAL AUTHORITY AT COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.
APPROVALS / PERMISSIONS-THE SELLER BEARS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF SECURING / OBTAINING ALL PERMITS, LICENSES, APPROVALS OR ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY THE GOVERNMENT / CONCERN AUTHORITIES OF THE EXPORTING NATION.
CONTRACT DURATION-12 MONTHS
- Seller issues SCO Soft Corporate offer signed & sealed
- Buyer issues LOI/RWA with full banking coordinates and permission for Soft probe.
- Seller issues Draft Contract.
- Buyer signs the Draft Contract and sends it back to the Seller.
- Seller issues the final Contract to the Buyer.
- 5. Buyer’s bank issues and sends by swift the non-operative L/C 100% at sight to the Seller’s bank within 48 hours.
- Seller posts Performance Bond (PB) for the value of 2 % and LC becomes operative.
- Shipment begins. Buyer can perform a physical inspection together with SGS at the time of loading of product.