NEW 2022 Feb´07 Soft Offer – Yellow Corn NGMO – UP to 100,000 Mt in monthly basis each – Origin Brazil – CIF basis – Limited Offer
SCO – Yellow Corn NGMO
We have this offer open only for Few days with Outstanding Price & Conditions.
|Product||Total Qty||Monthly Order||Destination Port||Value US$ / Mts|
|Yellow Corn NON GMO||1,200,000||100,000||China Main Ports||
- Country of Origin: Brazil (only)
- Total Contract Quantity: 1,200,000 Metric Tons (MT)
- Monthly Delivery: 100,000 MT/month
- Duration of Contract: 12 months contract
- Terms of Delivery: CIF Any Chinese Port
- Packing: Bulk
- Payment Terms: By Irrevocable, bank to bank, Transferable or NOT Transferable (DLC), MT-103, issued by Bank, payable at sight against shipping documents and satisfactory SGS inspection reports at Port of
- Delivery Terms: 35 to 45
- Inspection: Quality, quantity, weight, & photo by SGS or equivalent at seller cost upon departure at Port of Loading.
- Insurance: 110%
- Seller’s Guarantee: Performance Bond by Seller of 2%
- Quality: Export Quality / AQSIQ certificate
- Required shipping documents: One set of the following shipping documents consisting of two originals and two non-negotiable copies must be furnished by the Seller:
- Commercial Invoice established by Seller.
- Bill of Lading from shipment
- Certificate of weight and quality issued by SGS or
PORT OF LOADING – ANY PORT AS PER SELLER’S CHOICE. THE FIRST SHIPMENT DELIVERY ON March 15TH 2022 TO CHINA PORT.
DUTIES AND DEMURRAGE: ALL DIRECT / INDIRECT TAXES, DUTIES, DEMURRAGE OR ANY INCIDENTAL EXPENSES IMPOSED / LEVIED BY THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN SHALL BE BORNE BY THE SELLER INCLUDING LOADING AND UNLOADING CHARGES, TRANSPORTATION CHARGES, PENALTY, DEMURRAGE IMPOSED BY SHIPPING LINER OR LOCAL AUTHORITY AT COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.
APPROVALS / PERMISSIONS-THE SELLER BEARS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF SECURING / OBTAINING ALL PERMITS, LICENSES, APPROVALS OR ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY THE GOVERNMENT / CONCERN AUTHORITIES OF THE EXPORTING NATION.
CONTRACT DURATION-12 MONTHS
YELLOW CORN – ANIMAL FEED
Yellow Corn for poultry and livestock consumption
Test Weight Min 72 Kg/hl
Moisture Max 14 %
Damaged Kernels Max 3 %
Broken Kernels Max 3 %
Foreign Matters Max 1,50%
Aflatoxin Max 20 ppb
Protein Min 8 %
Weight/Bushel 70 Kg/HL
Other Color 2%
TVN 50 Max
Total Ash 1,5% Max
Toxic Grains 2-3 Max (seeds in 100)
E Coli, Salmonella 0 Max
Free of mold, chemicals, pests or insect
- Seller issues SCO Soft Corporate offer signed & sealed
- Buyer issues LOI/RWA with full banking coordinates and permission for Soft probe.
- Seller issues Draft Contract.
- Buyer signs the Draft Contract and sends it back to the Seller.
- Seller issues the final Contract to the Buyer.
- 5. Buyer’s bank issues and sends by swift the non-operative L/C 100% at sight to the Seller’s bank within 48 hours.
- Seller posts Performance Bond (PB) for the value of 2 % and LC becomes operative.
- Shipment begins. Buyer can perform a physical inspection together with SGS at the time of loading of product.