NEW 2019 WHEAT NON-GMO – 2 Million Mtons – Origin Argentine – CIF China ASWP.
Date of Issue: April 14, 2019
Date of Expiration: April 19, 2019
NON GMO WHEAT SPECIFICATIONS:
Nutritional value per 100 g
Energy 327 kcal – 1368 KJ
Carbohydrates 71.18 g
Fiber Food 12.2 g
Fat 1.54 g
Proteins 12.61 g
Water 13.1 g
Thiamin (Vit B1) 0,383 mg (29%)
Riboflavin (Vit B2) 0.115 mg (8%)
Niacin (Vit B3) 5.454 (36%)
Panthotenic Acid (Vit B5) 0.954 mg (19%)
Vitamin B6 0.3 mg (23%)
Folic Acid (Vit B9) 38 ug (10%)
Vitamin E 1.101 (7%)
Vitamin K 1.9 ug (2%)
Calcium 20 mg (3%)
Iron 3.19 mg (26%)
Magnesium 126 mg (34%)
Manganese 3.985 mg (199%)
Phosphorus 288mg (41%)
Potassium 363 mg (8%)
Selenium 70.7 ug (157%)
Sodium 2 mg (0%)
Zinc 2.65 mg (27%)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Product : NON-GMO WHEAT (For Human Consumption)
Origin : Argentine
Total Quantity: 2,000,000 MT yearly over 12 months
DELIVERY : 80,000 Mt Trial + 160,000 Mt x 12 Months
DURATION : MONTHLY (One Year – Renewable)
PACKING : BULK
LOADING PORT: Bahía Blanca – Argentine
PORT OF DELIVERY : CIF Main Chinese Ports
TERMS OF DELIVERY : CIF-Incoterms 2010
PRICE : $245.00 USD per MT
100% LC per month Irrevocable, Transferable, Divisible Operative, Revolving at Sight after SGS in loading port.
Seller is Willing to accept NON Transferable L/C if Contract is signed is faster terms.
PERFORMANCE BOND: 2% PB will be issued by seller
SHIPMENT: First Shipment in 30/45 days after the buyer’s opens L/C to the bank institution that the seller will indicate on the draft contract.
INSPECTION: S.G.S Inspection for quality and quantity service is at seller’s cost and the commodity shall inspect at the place of loading.
INSURANCE: 110% of the CIF Value of each shipment on the seller’s account
- Buyer issues LOI/RWA with full banking coordinates and permission for Soft probe.
- Seller issues Draft Contract.
- Buyer signs the Draft Contract and sends it back to the Seller.
- Seller issues the final Contract to the Buyer.
- 5. Buyer’s bank issues and sends by swift the non-operative L/C 100% at sight to the Seller’s bank within 48 hours.
- Seller posts Performance Bond (PB) for the value of 2 % and LC becomes operative.
- Shipment begins. Buyer can perform a physical inspection together with SGS at the time of loading of product.
If the Buyer’s bank is not a top 50 Bank the confirming bank to be guarantor needs to be among top 50 Banks; 30 to 45 days after the confirmation of the L/C, Seller starts loading the product. The loading start day will be communicated to the buyer.