NEW 2019 Soft Offer – Yellow Corn #2 NON GMO – Monthly delivery Up to 100,000 Mt p/month – Origin South America / South America – CIF ASWP.
We have the pleasure to inform you that our group have negotiated this excellent option related to Yellow Corn # 2 NON GMO from Brazil/South America/Russia..
CORPORATE SOFT OFFER
Yellow Corn – # 2 NON GMO
PRODUCT: NON-GMO YELLOW MAIZE
Packaging: bulk loaded in vessel
Volume: 1,000,000MT to be shipped over a 12-month period
Price: USD 225/MT CIF
Terms: 100% DLC (MT700) at sight, irrevocable, confirmed, transferable, auto-revolving, payable against documents via MT103.
Performance Bond: 2% Contractual one shipment value from Seller.
Product Specification: – Yellow Corn Grade # 2 NON GMO
Bulk Shipment: Standard
Export Quality: Type: Fit for Human Consumption or Animal Feed
Protein: min 9%
Moisture: 14% max-
Heat Damaged Kernels: 0.5% –
Total damaged kernels: 3.5% –
Admixture: 2.5% –
Aflatoxin Total: 20 PPB
Husks On Husks
Test Weight: 54 Pounds / Min / Bushel
DOCUMENTS OF SHIPMENT FOR:
- Bill of lading
- Certificate of weight, quantity and quality
- Certificate of origin
- Free radiation certificate
- Phytosanitary certificate
- SGS certificate
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing list
- Insurance certificate
- Seller issues SCO Soft Corporate offer
- Buyer issues LOI/RWA with full banking coordinates and permission for Soft probe.
- Seller issues Draft Contract.
- Buyer signs the Draft Contract and sends it back to the Seller.
- Seller issues the final Contract to the Buyer.
- 5. Buyer’s bank issues and sends by swift the non-operative L/C 100% at sight to the Seller’s bank within 48 hours.
- Seller posts Performance Bond (PB) for the value of 2 % and LC becomes operative.
- Shipment begins. Buyer can perform a physical inspection together with SGS at the time of loading of product.