NEW 2019 Soybean # 2 GMO – Up to 100,000 M per Month – Origin Brazil/Argentine – CIF Asia
SCO – Soybean # 2 GMO
Argentine / Brazil
We have the pleasure to inform you that our group has negotiated this excellent option related to Soybean # 2 from Brazil/Argentine.Final terms will be agreed between Buyer & Seller.
Product: GMO Soybeans
Packaging: Bulk vessel
Origin: Brazilian or Argentina, at Seller’s choice
Volume: Up to 100,000 per month for 12 months
Shipment Period: January 2019-January 2020
Price: USD 380/MT CIF,
Terms: **SBLC (MT760) or MT700 (DLC) payable 100% AT SIGHT against all original documents at departure port, via MT103; MT760/MT700 must be confirmed, irrevocable, auto-revolving for the term, transferable, issued by a Top 50 bank. The confirmation of the instrument must be by a Top 50 bank as well.
- Seller issues 2% PB to buyer’s bank after receiving operative financial instrument from buyer’s bank.
DELIVERY: INCOTERM 2010 110% CIF ASWP.
- Seller and Buyer mutually agree that SGS or an internationally recognized first class independent surveyor company shall be appointed at loading port, to assess the quality and quantity of the cargo according to the provisions herein stated.
- Seller pays SGS or similar inspection cost at loading port
- Seller sends the SCO
- BUYER RETURNS THE SCO SIGNED AND SEALED within 24-48 hours of receiving the SCO, along with full ICPO (addressed to seller) with same seller’s procedure incorporated and full banking reference from a (Top 50 World BANK); including scanned copies of the buyer’s company registration and the international passport of copy of buyer
- Seller and buyer sign CONTRACT electronically
- Seller issues buyer commercial invoice using any of her sister’s nominated foreign account details to receive buyer’s DLC MT 700 or SBLC MT 760
- Buyer sends draft DLC MT700 or SBLC MT 760 for seller’s Bank officer to check
- BUYER ISSUES DLC MT700 OR SBLC MT 760 TRANSFERABLE AS INDICATED IN PAYMENT TERMS ABOVE TO THE BANKING INSTITUTION THAT THE SELLER WILL INDICATE IN THE CONTRACT FROM A TOP 50 BANK.
- On receipt and acceptance of the financial instrument by DLC MT 700 or SBLC MT 760, seller will
issue a 2% Performance bond within 5 business days.
- Within 5 days of receipt of buyer’s financial instrument, seller issues by courier, the copy notarized
and legalized of Full Proof of Product (POP) & Shipping documents to the buyer:
1- Certificate of weight, Quantity and Quality
2- Certificate of origin
3- SGS certificate
4- Commercial invoice
5- Packing list
6- Insurance certificate
7- Independent Inspection (if required by buyer)
- If the buyer’s bank is not a top 50 Bank the confirming bank to be guarantor needs to be among top 50 Banks; 30 to 45 days after the confirmation of the DLC MT 700 or SBLC MT760, seller starts loading the product. The loading start day will be communicated to the buyer.