Please be advised that we have negotiated this outstanding offer from Peru at reduced Price in FOB Basis.
CORPORATE SOFT OFFER
Iron Ore 53 %
To: End Buyer
Seller group, hereby declares and confirms that is ready, willing and able to sell the commodity as per specifications and in the quantity and price as specified in the terms and conditions as hereinafter set forth. This representation is made with full corporate authority and responsibility of the above.
Commodity: Iron Ore Fe 53 % - rejection below Fe 50%
Quantity: 100,000 Mt monthly shipments – 1,200,000 Mt first Year.
Contract for 3 years, extendable to 6 years, 150,000 Mt per month from 2nd year and 200,000 more by Third year or (a contract 5 to 6 million tons for 3 years).
Chemical Composition (on dry basis)
Fe Iron Ore Fe 53% - Rejection below Fe 50 %
P < 0.10 % Max
S < 0.10 % máx.
SiO2 10 % máx.
Al2O3 7.0 % máx.
Mn 1.0 máx.
Cao 3.5% máx.
MgO 0.5 máx.
Na2O 0.5 max
K2O 0.5 max.
Moisture H2O: 8% max.
ITEM Expected (%) GUARANTEED (%)
- 100 mm + 4mm …………..80% min.
- +100 mm ………………… 5% max.
- - 4 mm…………….……….15% max.
Loading Port: Lambayeque, Coastal region in Northern Peru, close to Mining Project - Transshipment with Barges 100,000 Mt..
Delivery Schedule: Bulk, 100,000 Mt monthly during first year. Contract for 3 years, extendable to 6 years, 150,000 Mt per month from 2nd year and 200,000 more by Third year or (a contract 5 to 6 million tons for 3 years).
Price FOB US$ 44.00 PMT, Certified by SGS or ALEX STEWARD
Contract Duration: 3 Years minimum.
Inspection: SGS or Alex Stewart (Assayers),
Type of Payment DLC or RDLC – Irrevocable, NON transferable issued by TOP World Bank and paid 100% at Sight.
First Delivery terms: 60 days after issuance of Letter of Credit, for the First Shipment then every 30 days.
Performance Bond: 2 % of one Shipment.
- Buyer issues LOI or ICPO with full banking coordinates and permission for Soft probe.
- Seller issues the FCO
- Buyer signs, seals and returns the FCO.
- Seller issues Draft Contract.
- Buyer signs the Draft Contract and sends it back to the Seller.
- Seller issues final Contract to the Buyer.
- Buyer's bank sends by swift to the Seller's bank the POF for the whole amount of the contract value.
- Seller's will send the POP to the Buyer's bank
- Buyer's bank issues and sends by swift the non-operative LC 100% at sight to the Seller's bank within 48 hours. After receive the POP.
- Seller posts Performance Bond ( PB ) for the value of 2,0% and LC becomes operative.
- Shipment begins. Buyer can made a physical inspection together with SGS or ALEX STEWARD at the time of loading of product.