NEW 2019 Soft Offer - Steam Coal - Monthly delivery UP to 65,000 Mt per Month - Origin Indonesia - FOB East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
SCO - Steam Coal
We have the pleasure to inform you that our group has negotiated this excellent option related to Steam Coal from Indonesia.
Commodity: Indonesian Steam Coal in Bulk
Origin : East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
Quantity Supply : 780,000 MT /year, or 65.000 MT/ month
Coal specifications: based on ASTM standards measurement as below :
Specification Unit Standard Rejection
Total Moisture ARB 18-20%
Inherent Moisture ADB 10-12%
Ash Content ADB 8-10% > 12%
Volatile Matter ADB 38-45%
Fixed Carbon ADB By Difference
Total Sulphur ADB 0.6-1.0% > 1.00%
Nett Calorific Value NCV 5000 Kcal/Kg < 4800 Kcal/Kg
Size 0-50 mm 90%
Term of Delivery and Shipments :
Loading Port of Vessel: Samarinda Anchorage, East Kalimantan, Indonesia
Price : USD $65/MTN in FOB Basis
Loading Laycan : June 2019 after LC verified & confirmed.
Terms of Payment :
Payment Method :
- Paid per Shipment Mother Vessel by LC irrevocable, confirmed, transferable at sight, MT 700 at sight 100% by to be paid by presentation documents at loading port. The amount is depending on Mother Vessel Type.
- LC is valid until 90 days.
- 100% LC value to be established by a First Class Rating International Bank acceptable to the SELLER’s banker latest by 15 Working days before the first date of each laycan agreed in favor of the Seller’s associate company.
The LC must allow a tolerance of +/-10 % in the amount and the quantity as well Negotiating Bank may claim reimbursement Via tested telex from LC opening from international prime bank Correspondence, value 2 Banking days confirming the strict compliance of the Documentary Credit. For reimbursement of 100 % payment loading port COA should be considered.
Surveyor by SGS or IOL INDONESIA appointed by Buyer and on Seller account.
Certificate of Sampling & Analysis and Weight based on loading point results is final and binding both parties.
Pre-Shipment Inspection must be done by an independent, certified surveillance company to certify the availability of stock to be loaded before vessel send to loading port by buyer. SELLER shall prepare well at least 80% of all cargo at the loading port 7 days before vessel’s arrival at loading port.
Umpire sample is based on loading port sample taken.
- Buyer issues LOI/RWA with full banking coordinates and permission for Soft probe.
- Seller issues Draft Contract.
- Buyer signs the Draft Contract and sends it back to the Seller.
- Seller issues the final Contract to the Buyer.
- 5. Buyer's bank issues and sends by swift the non-operative L/C 100% at sight to the Seller's bank within 48 hours.
- Seller posts Performance Bond (PB) for the value of 2 % and LC becomes operative.
- Shipment begins. Buyer can perform a physical inspection together with SGS at the time of loading of product.